Sunday, November 10, 2013

Travelling

More than often i have strangled a cringe to write down my thoughts altogether when they should have been out there on a piece of paper or with someone who could have paid a bit of attention; i failed miserably at both, finding a piece of paper and that person. Different people are built differently, thats a no brainer but why i am saying all this? I felt an extreme urge to express myself out of my own skin that i just crumbled under my own thoughts and chaos around me. I often feel angry at myself not having done enough to express myself with people i care about- its just to say i dont think they would have understood if i tried more desperately than i already have. The outcome is most likely to be the same even on another try. We just never give up the hope, do we? It seems the hope is the most effective felt looking to mend something broken from the past. Hopeless yet a strange feeling arising from the need to be understood perhaps?

A faint recollection of the past, yet a strong shadow on the present; we painfully absorb some of the arbitrary bitterness that we are thrown causing some spills as we go on. I grow impatient if i couldnt express what i have inside me but its a long shot. As with everything else, the feelings and thoughts in order to be understood needs to be out there with someone worthy of reciprocating with a humane gesture otherwise you are just talking to a log of wood!

The ruin from the past can be used to build on our present and the future; with the dust and labor of the past we can almost accurately picture the future there is.

No comments: